Caravan Holiday Scotland - close to Oban & Glencoe
Amazing views from Lochside Caravans
Each of our 8 static caravans are placed overlooking Loch Creran almost at the waters edge to maximise the stunning scenery that surrounds the park. Fantastic for nature lovers with Otters, Seals and lots of seabirds visiting. The view from your caravan window is constantly changing with the seasons and weather so no two days will be the same.
The lounge/dining areas are very comfortable with wrap around seating and views look out onto the ever changing scenery of Loch Creran.
Caravans E, F and G are all side facing looking out over a farmers stock field with some loch views. Each has a large decked area to the side. They are 28'x12' and offer a great level of space and comfort. The gas fire heated living and dining areas come well appointed with fitted storage and colour TV's and DVD's - should they ever need to be turned on! The kitchens have plenty of cupboard space and are equipped with fridge, cooker, gas hob, microwave, toaster and electric kettle. The caravans have a shower and WC, One double bedroom and one twin room with plenty of storage space. Each bedroom has electric heating.
Caravan H is a 2013 model on a corner plot facing loch with excellent views and large deck.
Caravan I is NEW For 2018 35ft x 12ft 2 bedroom caravan sleeping 4. Fully double glazed with gas central heating and electric fire. Loch facing, stunning views and huge deck.
Caravan J is a 2017 35ft x 12ft 2 bedroom caravan sleeping 4. Fully double glazed with gas central heating and electric fire. Loch facing, stunning views and huge deck.
Caravan K is a 2016 model and is a 35ft by 12ft caravan sleeping 4. A stunning caravan with double glazing and gas central heating with remote control electric fire. Extremely spacious with stunning views. Your deck runs almost the entire length of the caravan.
Caravan L is a 2015 35ft x 12ft 6" caravan sleeping 4. A gorgeous caravan at the end of the line with double glazing and central heating. Double room has ensuite toilet. With 30 foot of deck.
Things to Note:
- Prices quoted are per caravan per week or short break and differ depending on the model you choose. Included in the price of your holiday are your bedding and linen plus your gas, electricity and water, use of the grounds,shoreline and games room with free wifi.
- Most arrival dates are on a Saturday although there are some Friday & Monday arrival dates.
- Short breaks are available for a minimum of 3 nights most of the year. Check Special offers page for last minute bookings
- Single sex group bookings are not accepted.
- No pets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Freesat TV box